- This event has passed.
Eldercare, Estate and Income Planning – Learn How They Work Together
Tuesday, May 23, 2023 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
Why Eldercare Is Complicated and Overwhelming
Legal, investing, and eldercare planning traditionally involve separate professionals or companies which don’t always work together. Each case is unique to the individual, unique to their level of assets, and unique to their family dynamic. Learn how our team can assist and guide you through the planning maze with our combined experience, all under one roof.
During This Informational Workshop, You Will Learn:
- How to position your assets and retirement in combination with effective estate planning for the challenges of eldercare
- Why adult children caring for elderly parents is a retirement planning problem
- 11 Ways to pay for eldercare
- Stages of eldercare and the associated costs
- How to protect your home and your savings if you end up in skilled nursing care
- The advantages and disadvantages of Wills and Living Trusts
- How Powers of Attorney work
- How Probate works, and why you may want to avoid it for your family
- Learn why, when, and how to qualify for Medi-Cal, if necessary
- And much more…